The IWCT raised € 24,965 for charity this past year.
The Board is happy to announce, that the members of the IWCT at the General Meeting on February 15th decided to support the following charity recipients:
- SOS Children’s Villiages Association of Estonia: € 14,000
- Pelgulinna Maternity Hospital to assist in the purchase of a central fetal monitoring station: € 4,500
- MTÜ Võimalus Arenguks (for Values Training of Estonian Boarding School Staff): € 2,500
- Haiba Children’s Home: purchase of 2 computers and a printer
- Minu Unistuste Päev (Make a Wish Foundation) for start up costs and organising group activities for severely ill children): € 1,441
- Elva Children’s Home (provide transport to aquatic center): € 532
- Peeteli Social Care Center (street children) for purchase of school supplies: €400
- Transportation costs for delivery of collected used clothing to Viljandi for distribution to Children’s homes and families in need: € 180
If you wish to be considered for support in 2013 your application must be received at the IWCT not later than 1 December 2012.