The IWCT General Meeting, held on 20 Feb 2019, decided to distribute the funds raised in the International Christmas Bazaar in Nov 2018, to the following charity organisations:
|no.||Proposal for funding 2018||€|
|2.||Estonian Scouts Association||2.000,00|
|3.||Mother and Child Shelter1||1.000,00|
|4.||Peeteli Shelter, Kopli||3.817,00|
|6.||My Dream Day Foundation||2.400,00|
|7.||Estonian Maternity Hospitals Foundation||1.953,00|
|8.||Haiba Children’s Home||2.250,00|
|9.||Children’s Center Lighthouse||1.500,00|
|10.||MTÜ Vanem Vend Vanem Õde Tartu||750,00|
|11.||Women’s Support Center and Shelter West-Estonia||1.725,00|
|12.||Lasnamäe Children’s Center||1.479,00|
IWCT General Meeting, held on 20 Feb 2018, decided to distribute the funds raised in the International Christmas Bazaar in Nov 2017, to the following charity organisations:
- SOS Estonia € 15,000
- Estonian Scouts Association € 1,295
- Mother & Child Shelter in Nõmme € 1,000
- Peeteli Social Center € 3,117
- Estonian Food Bank € 2,000
- My Dream Foundation € 2,000
- Western Estonia Women’s Support Centre and Shelter € 1,595
- Haapsalu Centre for Handicapped Children € 800
- Lasnamäe Children’s Shelter € 2,950
- Haiba Children’s Home € 1,900
- Children’s Center “Lighthouse” € 1,600
- Children’s Shelter Tallinn € 1,114.80
- Big Brother Big Sister € 750
- Haapsalu Centre for Autistic Youth € 2,450Total € 37, 571. 80
Information about the International Christmas Bazaar 2017
This year the International Christmas Bazaar was held on Sunday, 26 November from 11.00-16.00hrs at the Radisson Blu Sky hotel in Tallinn. 24 Embassies reserved a table and sold unique items and food from their home countries. Additionally local vendors from Estonia sold handicraft. Popular Tomobla and Silent Auction were organized, pre-loved accessories of IWCT members were in sale. Santa visited the Bazaar and children had their own playroom.
Where will the money go?
ALL proceeds from the event go to charities in Estonia. The event is run strictly by volunteers. Financial support comes entirely from the sales by the participating Embassies and from generous people like you and concerned organisations like yours.
The main beneficiary:
SOS Children’s Village Association of Estonia is an international social development organisation. Abandoned children requiring care and support and disadvantaged families are the focus of their work. They offer an innovative alternative to foster care by providing children with a safe, permanent family-style home with an SOS-mother and siblings. In the Children’s Village, children have the opportunity to live together in one family with their biological sisters and brothers and keep in touch with their biological parents.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP
It’s very simple. There are three easy ways to help (you can do one or two or all three!):
- Donate prizes for the Tombola (raffle) and Silent Auction
- Support the event by making a cash donation (no amount is too small!)
- Provide advertising and media coverage to help us promote the event
Would you like to provide gifts or prizes for the Tombola and Silent Auction?
Suitable prizes include: gift cards, vouchers for services, vouchers for meals/hotel stays/trips, gift baskets, gift items, sample products. Anything you would enjoy winning. Any new quality item, gift card or voucher is welcome! All supporters are mentioned on various posters throughout the Bazaar area.
If you wish to support our event at a higher level you may choose from the following:
Bronze Level (325 EUR or more)
- Recognition at the Bazaar as a supporter.
Silver Level (750 EUR or more)
- Recognition at the Bazaar as a supporter.
- Your name and logo on the IWCT website as a supporter of the Charity Bazaar.
Gold Level (1600 EUR or more)
- Individually planned visibility, matching your wishes and needs according to the Club’s possibilities, including your company-name and -logo displayed at the event and on the website – with a link to your own website – and on our Facebook Page.
Would you like to donate directly?
Any amount is welcome! No amount is too small! If you would like to donate directly to support our charities, here’s what to do:
- Please transfer your monetary gift to Swedbank : EE072200 2210 1567 9975 (IWCT) marking “Charity” as the explanation.
- Email us at email@example.com with your ID code or business registry no.
All supporters have our deepest appreciation – and the knowledge that they are doing something that will benefit children and women in need in Estonia.