The International Christmas Bazaar 2013 was another very successful event. With the generous help of most of the Embassies in Tallinn the total amount raised was just over € 34,000.
During the first General Meeting in February the membership of the IWCT decided to support the following charities during 2014:
- SOS Children’s Village € 15,500
- Peeteli Social Care Center € 1,200
- Estonian Foodbank € 2,500
- SA Eesti Agrenska Fond Tammistu € 2,500
- Pelgulinna Maternity Hospital € 5,000
- Mother & Child Shelter in Nõmme € 2,400
- My Dream Day Foundation € 2,050
- MTÜ Lastekeskus Tähetorni € 1,000
- Estonian Scouts Association € 1,700
- Estonian Large Family Union € 1,000
The remainder of the money will be kept available for any urgent situations that may arise during the course of the year.
Cash Donations made to the International Women’s Club of Tallinn are income tax deductible:
Private donors may deduct donations made to the IWCT (not more than 5% of declarable income in the same tax period).
Donations made by companies are also tax free, if the total sum donated does not exceed 10% of the previous year´s profit or 3% of the current year´s social tax amount, i.e. 3% of the sum paid out in salaries and benefits. In order to claim these deductions we will need your full name and ID code/Company registration number. This may be sent to us by email or post by filling out the Donations form below, or simply marked into the explanantion of the payment.
If you wish to make a donation to support our charity work:
Tallinna Rahvusvaheline Naisteklubi, Swedbank, account #: EE07 2200 2210 1567 9975
– Tallinna Rahvusvaheline Naisteklubi, Pikk 37-2,10133 Tallinn, Estonia
– Swedbank, Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn, Estonia SWIFT/BIC: HABAEE2X EE072200 22101567 9975
If you know of an organisation that we could support, please forward the IWCT’s Charity Policy and Project Funding application (in Estonian) to this charity. Their application must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 1 December of any year to be considered for funding in the next year.
Below you will find the links to our Charity Policy as well as application forms.
» Charity Policy in English 2013
» Charity Policy in Estonian 2014
» Charity Application form
» IWCT project report EST